- This event has passed.
Call for Artists
November 1, 2022 – 12:00 am – December 1, 2022 – 12:00 am
The Community Cultural Collective and the Historic Preservation Alliance of Colorado Springs alongside Kreuser Gallery will feature the works of local artists inside the City Auditorium, in honor of it turning 100!
Local artists may submit works to be included in the show: All submittals must contain an aspect of the Colorado Springs City Auditorium, past, present and/or future. Historic photographs along with access to the building’s unique architectural features can be arranged.
– Acceptable media to include, but not limited to paintings, drawings, fiber arts, digital art, photography, sculpture, ceramics, mixed media, collage, assemblage, mosaics, metalsmith and woodwork.
– All pieces must be for sale and all pieces must be wired. Artists will receive 75% of sale price and 25% will go to the Collective.
– Please use D – Rings and wire your pieces 1 /3 of the way down from the top, with the wire tight. If non traditional hanging elements are used, they must be approved.
– There will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and honorable mention awarded at the opening!
Email Submissions for approval: December 1st by 5pm
- Intake: January 2nd, 2023 from 10am-12pm via Lon Chaney Theatre on the east-side of the City Auditorium on Weber Street.
- Opening Reception: January 6th at 5-9pm
- Outtake: February 1st. 10am-12pm
- Exhibit will run January 6th-28th
Please email Abby at [email protected] with any questions.
For questions regarding events please contact Lauren Martinez at: [email protected]