We hope you can find it in your heart to make a financial contribution to this project at this time of giving. It is a project that will have a tremendous impact on citizens young and old alike and from all walks of life for many years to come. Each of us can make a difference; no gift is too small and certainly no gift is too large.
Pikes Peak Enterprise ZoneThe Colorado Springs Community Cultural Collective is an approved Enterprise Zone project. Donors may support the CSCCC Operations and Programming through the Enterprise Zone and may earn 25% state income tax credit by contributing to a targeted effort. For more information about Enterprise Zone contributions see below! The Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone contribution tax credit has been created by the State Government to encourage taxpayers to increase their giving to specific organizations that benefit our community. In-kind contributions, like labor, materials, stocks, bonds, or real estate are also welcome in the EZone with some additional stipulations.
Use the Enterprise Zone in Four Simple Steps:
- Write a check payable to “Enterprise Zone,” and in the memo line, write “CSCCC Operations and Programming” as well as the last four digits of your Social Security Number or Colorado Account Number*. You only need to provide the last four digits of your SSN or Colorado Account Number to us once; all subsequent Enterprise Zone donations will only need “CSCCC Operations and Programming” in the memo line. Your donation must be at least $50 to qualify. (Cash and credit card donations are not currently eligible.)
- Mail the check to CS Community Cultural Collective, Attn: Development Office, 127 ½ East Bijou Street Suite #1 Colorado Springs, CO 80903.
- You will receive a donation receipt shortly after you make your donation, and in about 45 days you will receive a tax credit certificate from the county.
- At the end of the year, your state tax return will need to be filed electronically.
Using your Colorado Account Number
If you are not comfortable providing the last four digits of your Social Security Number, you may instead provide your Colorado Account Number, which can be obtained by visiting www.colorado.gov/revenueonline.
- From that page, click the “Request Letter ID” link that applies to how you will be filing your Colorado state taxes, as an Individual or Business.
- On the next screen, review the information you will need to supply to receive your Colorado Account Number by mail and click “Continue”.
- Fill out the short form to request your letter ID, and you will receive a letter in the mail within a few business days. It will list your 8-digit Colorado Account Number, labeled “Account”, in the upper right corner of the letter.